|All Content and Intellectual Property is under Copyright Protection | Medical License Direct © 2017
Content subject to change. Revised January 2017.
Medical License Direct
Solution for your medical license needs.
|PHONE: 850-471-8648 ~ FAX: 904-339-9671
Medical License Direct, LLC ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave the paperwork and follow up to the specialists, Medical License Direct.
What our medical license service will do for you:
We will professionally prepare your Arkansas medical license application and verifications and get your
medical license for you. We can help you free up your time for other priorities. Submit our form and we'll
get started immediately.
You'll find our quality of service is the highest. We stress honesty, objectivity, integrity, quality and
competency. We limit the number of clients we assist at a time. This enables us to offer truly personalized
and expedited customer service. Our staff is available to follow up with your medical license application
and the accompanying verifications weekly, daily if necessary, to ensure the timely delivery of credentials
and get you licensed faster. In some cases only two months.
We have the Arkansas State Medical Board application on file in PDF format ready for professional
completion; a system that allows us to produce applications and third party verification forms almost
instantly while retaining your personal information in a safe and confidential environment; and a state
medical board knowledge base that is extensive and updated frequently.
- Provide FREE pre-qualification and medical licensing consultation
- Research and prepare your Arkansas medical license application
- Ship completed medical license application to you generally within a couple days
- Send all verification requests and follow up to make sure the right people receive and process them
- Provide continuous follow up and frequent board update reports until you're licensed.
That's it! Fast and easy.
TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL LICENSE, A PHYSICIAN MUST:
as defined in Arkansas Medical Practices Act Section 17-95-409
- Be at least twenty one (21) years of age
- Be of good moral character and have not been guilty of acts constituting unprofessional conduct,
your transcript directly to this board
- Complete a background check as defined in Arkansas Medical Practices Act Section 17-95-306
- Be a graduate of an approved medical school and request your school provide a certified copy of
in the United States
- Have completed at least one (1) year of internship or residency in an ACGME approved program
examination, such as FLEX, NBME, NBOME, COMLEX, LMCC or State Examination taken prior
- Have taken and passed within three attempts all steps of the USMLE (or other approved
to 1975), as stated in Regulation #14, which can be found in the Medical Practices Act.
Centralized Credentials Verification Service (CCVS) Assessment ($500.00 total)
- Present indisputable identification
- Submit a completed application with payment of the $400.00 application fee plus $100.00
IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GRADUATE, YOU MUST ALSO:
United States, OR served three (3) years as an intern or resident in a postgraduate medical education
- Have completed three (3) years of internship or residency in an ACGME approved program in the
program outside the United States, completed one (1) year or more of fellowship training in an ACGME
approved program in the United States, AND received board certification by the American Board of Medical
Specialties OR have completed at least one (1) year of internship or residency in an ACGME approved
program in the United States AND be currently enrolled in a postgraduate training program in Arkansas.
- Have taken and received a Standard ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical
within seven (7) years from the time you pass or successfully complete Step 1 or Step 2, whichever is
- Have taken and passed all steps of the USMLE with no more than three (3) attempts per step and
completed first, as stated in Regulation #3, which can be found in the Medical Practices Act.